Monday, October 11, 2010

Stress- how I loathe you.

I realize that my petty little gripes are fairly comical when compared to real world problems, but since this is MY blog, anyone who thinks so can suck it. so HA. lol. I leave in 7, yes count them 7, days. Somehow the year I waited flew by and the last two weeks are currently slithering by at a snails pace. Eff. Ive had a bit of a headache for the last week trying to figure out how to cram everything in, get everything done, make sure we have all of our ducks in a row, etc. Not having to do with my trip- stress is taking me over. Something I've realized- if you are happy, everyone around you will not be. It's true. Someone's feelings are always hurt, someone feels left out, someone feels like an outlet, someone feels like you don't care, etc. It's exhausting, and as selfish and awful as it sounds- I am FINISHED trying to be everything for everyone. I am high-strung, defensive, over-emotional. very literal, but I know all of this. I deal with it- I actively try to be better in these fields. I wish others would realize maybe it isn';t EVERYONE else, maybe it's THEM. I am also passionate, compassionate, understanding, independant, and strong. I need no help, and some find this offensive. I feel a lot of pressure, I also feel like I tend to dissapoint. Oh well- people who really know me know I'm a good person, guess everyone else can suck it.  Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment